For free, impartial advice on your situation you can contact Citizens Advice consumer service at any stage in the complaints process on 03454 04 05 06 or You can also get impartial information from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau.

You can visit Know your rights or fill out their online form for any consumer energy query.

Citizens Advice also provide a useful leaflet which you can access on their website above, as well as by clicking on the link below:

Know your rights in a changing energy market