I've moved out. When will I get my final bill?
You can let us know you're moving home at any time – the sooner the better! Your final bill will follow after you’ve moved out:
- Let us know you're moving out of a property supplied by So Energy.
- We'll ask you for meter readings and the last day you are responsible for the property. It's a good idea to take photographs of these for your records.
- If we have your readings, we’ll usually send you a final bill within 1 week of you moving out (or within 1 week of you telling us you've moved, whichever is later).
- If we haven't received readings, we’ll usually send you a final bill within 2 weeks based on estimates (or within 2 weeks of you telling us you've moved, whichever is later). We may have to revise your final bill once new occupants provide readings.
- If you’re taking us with you to your new property, we will transfer your final bill balance over to your new property. If you’d prefer to settle up and start on a clean slate, just let us know. Remember not to cancel your Direct Debit until after your final balance has been settled.
Last updated: Tue, 11 Jun, 2019 at 2:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback