So Energy's £250 Account Credit Smart Meter Competition T&Cs
1. The following rules (“competition rules”) and competition terms and conditions (“competition terms and conditions”) apply to the So Energy Smart Competition which will run between 00:00 on Friday 1st September and 23:59 on Friday 15th September 2023. So Energy reserves the right to amend competition dates at any time.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition ("Participant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Competition Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
3. No purchase necessary. All the participant needs to do is book their free smart meter installation before 23:59 on Friday 15th September to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. If a participant chooses to cancel their smart meter booking without rebooking, they will be disqualified from the prize draw.
5. If for any reason So Energy are unable to fulfill the smart meter installation, the participant will still remain in the prize draw.
6. This competition is open to a select number of eligible So Energy customers who will be chosen by So Energy.
7 Eligible participants who have not opted out of marketing will automatically be contacted by So Energy in relation to the competition.
8. The prize winner will be selected at random and contacted by So Energy no later than 7 days after the prize draw closing date.
9. A Participant must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of UK (GB and NI) to enter the competition.
10. Maximum of 1 entrant allowed per household.
11. There will be 1 winner, who will be chosen at random by So Energy.
12. No cash or prize alternatives are available. The winner will receive £250 account credit, which will be deposited to their So Energy account no later than 7 days after the prize draw closing date.
13. All participants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. So Energy reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner by Friday 22nd September. So Energy reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
15. So Energy’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated: Sat, 2 Sep, 2023 at 12:16 PMPrint this page
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback